Prostate cancer is one of the common causes for mortality from cancer in men. Therefore screening for prostate cancer at earlier stages is always beneficial so that effective treatment can be provided. Treatment for prostate cancer mainly depends on the type and stage of cancer and therefore appropriate screening is essential.
Find out more about Prostate Cancer from the following link.
Benign Pathology of the Prostate
Benign prostatic enlargement is a non-cancerous enlargement of the prostate gland. It is also referred to as Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia (BPH).The prostate is a walnut-sized gland that forms part of the male reproductive system.
Find out more about Benign Pathology of the Prostate from the following link.
- Prostate: Cancer and Benign Conditions of the Prostate
- Urooncology: Kidney, Bladder, Testicular, Penile Cancer and Retroperitoneal Masses
- Renal Stone Disease
- Urinary Tract Infections
- Andrology and Erectile Dysfunction
- Incontinence, Female Urology and Urodynamics
- Laparoscopic, Open Surgery and Endourology
- One Stage Services
- Paediatric Urology