For all appointments and enquiries, please call (07) 49313324 or click here to request an appointment online.
We are happy to hear from you. Please contact us using the information below:
Mater Hospital Outpatients Department
Rockhampton Qld 4700
PO Box 924
Click here for driving directions and location map.
Please arrive 10-15 minutes early for your Appointment for registration and to fill in a health questionnaire.
When you come for your appointment please remember to obtain and bring the following:
- Referral letter from GP addressed to Dr. Vega Vega within the last 12 months or referral letter from a specialist within the last 3 months.
- Medicare card, DVA card, Pension Card
- Have your Private Hospital Insurance information with you
- Copies of results of X-rays, MRI’s, or CT scan etc. and any other relevant information
If you need to cancel an appointment
Telephone the office during business hours and allow at least 1 days’ notice so that we can offer your appointment time to patients on our waiting list.
We recognize that your time is valuable, and we make every effort to run on time. Occasionally emergencies or patients require a little more time, and these cause scheduling delays beyond our control. We apologize if we keep you waiting.
- Prostate: Cancer and Benign Conditions of the Prostate
- Urooncology: Kidney, Bladder, Testicular, Penile Cancer and Retroperitoneal Masses
- Renal Stone Disease
- Urinary Tract Infections
- Andrology and Erectile Dysfunction
- Incontinence, Female Urology and Urodynamics
- Laparoscopic, Open Surgery and Endourology
- One Stage Services
- Paediatric Urology